| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Timmins, On in December is very cold at -13.7 °C (7.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -8.3 °C (17.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -19.3 °C (-2.7 °F).
- In December the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in December is marginally dry. Only 64.6mm (2.5in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 8:17 long and the longest day is 8:34 long with an average length of 8:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Timmins, On December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Timmins, On, Canada
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Timmins, On:
- Kapuskasing (Cda), On, Canada - 121.7 kms (75.6 miles) NW
- Kapuskasing, Ontario, Canada - 123.1 kms (76.5 miles) NW
- Comfort Cove, Nf, Canada - 1.7 kms (1.1 miles) SW
- La Tuque, Qc, Canada - 260.9 kms (162.1 miles) WSW
- Sault Ste. Marie, Mi, Usa - 323.2 kms (200.8 miles) SW
- Sault Ste Marie, On, Canada - 330.3 kms (205.3 miles) SW
- Nicholson Peninsula, Nt, Canada - 311.9 kms (193.8 miles) SSW
- Gore Bay, On, Canada - 312.4 kms (194.1 miles) SSW
- Alpena, Michigan, Usa - 423.6 kms (263.2 miles) SSW
- Moosonee, Ontario, Canada - 307.6 kms (191.1 miles) N
- Val D'Or, Quebec, Canada - 271.5 kms (168.7 miles) E
- Earlton, On, Canada - 179.9 kms (111.8 miles) SE
- Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc, Canada - 268 kms (166.6 miles) SE
- Sudbury, Ontario, Canada - 220.5 kms (137 miles) SSE
- North Bay, On, Canada - 285.9 kms (177.7 miles) SSE
- Petawawa, On, Canada - 422.7 kms (262.6 miles) SE
- Wiarton, On, Canada - 425.7 kms (264.5 miles) S